- Adjust your glide ratio by fully changing your angle of attack.
- It's the first wing in the history of flying uniting steering handles and accelerator and giving both into the brake handles having full control over your hands.
- The following combination was the key to success. Equipped with a superstable reflex profile construction with a positive momentum means the wing always wants to fly away from you and keeps line tension even in fully accelerated flight.
- Backed by this reflex profile which ensures prime angle of attack and stability when you need it most. This also lets you keep your kinetic energy and release it whenever you want. That allows you to soar and withstand even stronger winds.
- Flying close to the ground made easy whilst precisely adjusting your height.
- Safely get away from the terrain when pulling the brake handles to fly up, also gaining new possibilities of line choice and terrain capable to fly.
- A never seen before combination of speed- and glideratiorange in speedwings being able of using your kinetic energy.
- A way bigger and safer useable wind range while soaring.
- Be safe on the ground in strong winds on full depower when releasing the brake handles fully upwards.
- Be aware: The MOUSTACHE is NOT built for thermal flying, nor being used in strong turbulences since a reflex profile is powerful and behaves completely different in collapses!
- With great power comes great responsibility. So make sure to watch all the FLARE Nation Academy tutorials!
The reflex profile keeps the wing stable at a low angle of attack and at full acceleration. The counter-arching pushes the trailing edge down and prevents a front stall. The reflex profile is essential for controlling and depowering your parakite.
Automatic Drainage System
The Automatic Drainage System hides in the internal construction of our parakite. Dirt and small objects that got inside the wing slide automatically from the middle section to the wingtips. They exit the wing through two big holes at the trailing edge of the wingtips.
Best Trim Labels
We have placed a left and right label on each end of the two risers where the best trim is situated when your MOUSTACHE gets to your door. When you fly with your handle on this position, you are going to achieve the best glide ratio. Furthermore, the left and right labels help you to organize your lines when you connect the MOUSTACHE to your harness, even in strong winds when the wing is not completely unfolded.
RFS – Riser Fix System
Our Riser Fix System is a rigid foil that is sewed at the lowers sails trailing edge and hides in side pockets. You can slide it through your riser loops to keep them perfectly organized when packing or unpacking your wing. It also prevents line tangling when packing or unpacking your wing. Together with the left and right "Best Trim" Labels starting your session will get much easier. Put the rigid foil back in the pockets when flying.
- It is as Pulley-system to “mix” the B and C level with a certain ratio to the brake travel.
- The C-level moves with a ratio of 1/3 of the Braketravel.
- The B-level moves with a ratio of 1/6 of the Braketravel.
The right choice of size is for sure the most important decision you have to make to enjoy the perfect FLARE experience. According to this, we designed the recommended Take-Off Weight Chart for you.
Windrange - flat dunes
The MOUSTACHE compared to a normal paragliding Miniwing has a way bigger glide ratio and wind range you can use, due to its ability to adjust your full angle of attack.
Windrange - steep dunes
Ready for FLARING